Are you a Domiciliary Carer looking for Full or Part time work? Do you want to make a difference to individual’s lives?
If ‘Yes’ then please consider our opportunity below
A well-established and popular home care service provider is one of our customers in the Wroxham area. They have an excellent reputation for providing an unrivalled level of quality care within their home to service users.
• Uniform to be provided
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible part time working hours
• Continued training and support
• Opportunities to gain further qualifications
• Plus mileage
The Role of a Domiciliary Carer:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and references
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£19,500 pro rata
Be able to drive
Full/Part Time Care