Please note all applicants must have a full driving licence and their own reliable vehicle in order to be considered for this role.
We are currently recruiting caring & passionate Care Assistants to join our client’s family owned, award winning, CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ homecare company.
No experience necessary as full training is provided. There are both full-time and part-time hours available. Mornings, evenings, and alternate weekends are all possible work schedules.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to our clients' customers in their homes, allowing them to remain as independent as possible as an alternative to residential care.
Typical responsibilities include;
• Attending appointments
• Helping with personal care
• Meal preparation
• Medication management
• Supporting a clean home environment
Benefits to their Care Assistants:
• £9.60ph Weekdays - £10.20ph Weekends
• Enhanced bank holidays rates up to £20.00ph
• Automatic pay rise after 12 months service
• PAID travel time (Paid at £9.60ph - Paid mileage (30p per mile)
• £150 Refer a friend scheme (T&C’s apply)
• 28 days paid holiday per year, pro rata
• Access to weekly testing & the vaccine
• Blue Light Discount Card available – Online & high street discounts
• Company pension scheme & free life insurance
• Comprehensive Induction leading to ‘Care Certificate’ qualification
• FREE DBS
• Free Uniform & PPE
• Full support to achieve further industry recognised qualifications
£9.60 - £20 per hour
Full and Part Time Contract