Professional Care Assistant
* £250 New Starter Bonus paid after completing 100 hours work with us *
Our client is the world's leading non-medical care and companionship provider for the elderly. With one-hour minimum visits, award-winning training, and an excellent reputation, they are immensely proud of the quality of care they provide for our elderly. They match their Care Assistants with their clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build trust and enable them to provide individualised support.
Looking to grow their team of Professional Care Assistants in the South Bucks area.
We are looking for kind, caring, compassionate people who want to make a real difference in the lives of our clients by working as a Professional Care Assistant, providing a variety of non-medical services that allow them to live independently in their own homes.
You must have a valid UK driving licence, access to a car, and be available to work alternate weekends.
Professional Care Assistant benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (£10.75ph - £13ph, double pay on bank holidays)
• Travel allowance (30p - 45p per mile)
• Minimum 1-hour visits
• Visiting the same Clients for continuity of care and to allow you to build up a meaningful relationship
• £250 New Starter Bonus
• Paid holiday
• Refer a Friend scheme (currently paid at £200)
• A Guaranteed Hour’s contract
• Pension scheme
• A host of other benefits.
Professional Care Assistant services:
• Personal Care
• Light Housekeeping
If you are a caring and compassionate person, then you already have the most important qualifications to be a Professional Care Assistant. Our client provides you with face to face interactive training before you start work, to ensure you're fully prepared for your new role!
£10.75 - £13 per hour
Need to drive
Full and part time