Paid Care Companion
We are offering Guaranteed Hours Contract up to 30 hours!
Our client is a unique, award-winning care company providing person centred care to their clients in the community. They offer very competitive pay rates, pension and other benefits to their Care Assistants in their desire to be the ‘employer of choice’ in the care sector.
Their mission is to support older adults to remain independent in their own homes and they are passionate about the quality of care their Care Assistants provide to their clients.
As a Care Assistant every person you support will be different, however, here are some typical examples of duties you would perform:
• Assisting your client with their morning or evening personal care routine
• Prompting or assisting with medication
• Preparing meals or supporting your client with preparing their own
• Light housework and/or shopping
• Taking your client to their hospital visits or other appointments
• Companionship, doing crosswords together, puzzles, gardening, etc.
• No formal experience is required as excellent training is provided
• Must be able to provide personal care if required
• Being a car driver with access to a vehicle is necessary
• Required to work alternate weekends to maintain continuity for the client
• Minimum 1-hour visits and visiting the same regular client’s to build relationships
• Pay rates £10.75 - £13.00 per hour (double pay on bank holidays)
• Mileage allowance 30p – 45p
• Ongoing training and learning & development provided
• A COVID-19 safe, aware, organisation, with access to the COVID-19 Vaccine
We are looking for people from all walks of life to join us as a valued Care Assistant. If you are naturally caring, compassionate and patient then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you’re available to work shifts of 07:30am-13:00 and then 16:00-21:00 Mon-Fri and alternate weekends, please contact us now and begin a rewarding career.
We cannot wait for you to join our team!
£10.75 to £13 per hour
Need to be able to drive
Full and Part Time