Live in Care Worker
Working as a live-in carer gives you a strong sense of purpose and a high level of job satisfaction. Customers of our client will look to you for assistance in all aspects of their daily lives.
If you are dedicated and passionate about making a real difference in people's lives and want a career you can be proud of, this could be the role for you.
The duties of a live-in carer can include:-
• All aspects of personal care
• Eating and drinking
• Safely using aids and personal equipment in a manner that respects the dignity of customers
• Social and physical activities or mental stimulation
• Supporting a customer through temporary and terminal illness
• Taking medicines
Desirable criteria for a live-in carer:
• A high level of patience and the ability to stay calm under pressure
• Be friendly, sensitive and tactful approach
• Excellent communication
• Have a committed, responsible and flexible attitude
• Some Health and social care experience is preferred with a good knowledge of basic healthcare and hygiene standards
You'll use your exceptional communication skills to cultivate one-of-a-kind relationships with people from all walks of life, each with their own set of circumstances and needs, lifestyles and personalities, cultures and behaviours.
If you're interested, please apply.
£600 - £700 per week
Full & Part time