Live-In Care Assistant
An outstanding opportunity for a motivated and quality driven individual to grow in a successful domiciliary care business. Experience within a CQC regulated setting is essential along with strong leadership and relationship building skills.
• Provide service users with the required standard of treatment in accordance with their support plan.
• Safeguarding the interests and dignity of consumers of services
• Supporting service users to develop trust, self-esteem and ability to control their mental health symptoms
• Supporting beneficiaries of care to take their medication
• Precisely maintaining the daily records
• Flexible working patterns: part-time and full-time opportunities (permanent & contract)
• Competitive pay structure + overtime available
• Travel Subsistence paid
• Localized work available
• Full Paid Training Offered-with continuing training and Learning & Development.
• Main Worker's Letter/ID Badge issued
• Complete P.P.E. Given to all employees.
• Career Development Available
• DBS Disclosure Form issued by the company
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
12 months experience in a similar role
Full Time Live-In Care