Live-in Care Assistant
Providing Quality Care
Our client is committed to keeping people in the comfort of their own home. They began by offering home care to the elderly in their local area and when this became a success, they branched out to look at Live-In care. Their aim is to keep people independent in their own homes for as long as possible, so they can take care of everyday tasks around their customers’ homes all the way through to complex care needs. They appreciate that every customer is different, and this is why every day will be different.
Your Roles and Responsibilities as a Live-in Care Assistant
As a Live-In Care Assistant, you will be living with one of their customers or maybe even a couple to provide the very best care. You are there to be a companion, but also to help them remain independent in their own home and cherish all the memories they’ve made there.
• Providing personal care
• Administering medication
• Manual handling, using equipment where required
• Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
• Household chores
• Meal preparation
• Social outings
To begin with, you will live with customers for 3 weeks on and one week off as a suggestion but once you’re embedded into your role as a live-in care assistant, you will be able to stay for a maximum of 8 working weeks at a time.
Your Experience and Suitability for the Live-in Care Assistant Role
Previous experience is a bonus but not a requirement. Live-in Care Assistants are matched to their customers to ensure you get along, and most importantly become a naturally compassionate and patient carer. Our client wants a team who genuinely cares for each of their customers as if they were their own family.
Because We Care About You
• Competitive rates of £595 - £700 per week
• Short & long term placements available
• Enhanced rates for bank holidays
• 28 paid holiday days pro rata
• You will have a separate room to stay in
• You will have regular contact with your supervisor along with access to our clients career pathway allowing you to gain qualifications to grow your knowledge and confidence to provide the very best care
• Ongoing training and support
• Regular, scheduled daily breaks which you can spend as you wish in or outside of the customer’s home
• A clearly defined schedule of working time vs downtime during each day
But not only that, whether it's your birthday, Christmas, awards or simply because it’s a Thursday, our client will take care of you and their team throughout the year.
“We’re a family and we’re here to look after you today, tomorrow and every other day after that.”
£595 - £700 per week
Need to have experience of at least 6 months in Health & Social Care