Home is where we feel most secure, and that’s why our client is one of the market leaders in providing compassionate and quality led domiciliary care for clients requiring one-to-one care within their own home.
Work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
You will need to travel between customer visits independently, and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving license is a must for this role.
You are going to make a difference to our adult learners by:
• Facilitating and encouraging the decision-making of learners, fostering preference and the opportunity to achieve their independence potential
• Collecting, storing and reviewing data to track progress and enhance the learning programme
• Promoting participation in social, leisure and educational activities within the local community
• Encouraging and promoting learning and progress in all areas of everyday life
We give our support staff the following:
• The ability to work in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere
• The chance to collaborate with our adult learners
• A job with no night, weekend or shift requirements
• High-quality preparation and assistance
• Daily prospects for career advancement
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive