Our award winning client currently has exciting opportunities for experienced Care Assistants to join their expanding, quality led care team!
They are a well-established, highly reputable and family run Home Care Agency that offers the very best quality daily care and live-in care to individuals who wish to remain in their own homes.
Quality care provision is at the centre of all they do and this has been recognised by being crowned winners of the prestigious 'Care Provider of the Year 2020-2021’– an award voted for by clients, staff and professionals within the care Industry.
Due to expanse various part time and full time roles currently exist within Basingstoke and surrounding areas so if you have previous care experience then please apply and you will be considered for all opportunities.
The Care Assistant role will be varied and your duties may include:
• Cooking and food preparation
• Handling of medication
• Personal care
• Full training Provided
• Pension Scheme
• Fuel expenses
• Holiday Pay
• Uniform Provided
• Smart Phone Provided
• Contracted hours available to suit you
What makes us special:
• Unlike some care providers the minimum care call with their clients is 1 hour. This is to ensure they are able to give service users the time and dedication required to deliver quality care, without being rushed.
• All carers are given adequate travel time before and after every care visit.
• Our carers have chosen their own culture words that they live and breathe. Which are: Leadership, Respect, Teamwork, Empathy and Communication.
• Successful applicants can be fast tracked and the training will be carried out online.
• Whether a fixed contract of temporary we can offer a host of working patterns from; Mornings, daytime, evenings, weekend and full-time or part-time roles to suit you.
Extremely competitive pay rates of between £10.00 - £13.50 per hour
£10 - £13 per hour
Full and Part time