Are you looking for Part time / Flexible hours in an award winning care agency? Then this could be the genuinely rewarding and enjoyable Care Assistant opportunity that you wouldn’t want to miss.
Caring in your Community
If you live in the community of Kemsing and the surrounding villages of Kent we would love to welcome you to the team as a care assistant.
Who will I support?
You will be carefully matched and introduced to the person you will be supporting, helping you create a great relationship together. With each visit being no less than 1 hour you will never be rushed, meaning you spend quality time with the person we match you with. Because you get to know one another well, the care that you would provide is never awkward, just natural.
The care & support an individual requires varies greatly, after all everyone is unique! All our clients vary from being very independent, to some that need much more care and support. The key focus within this role as a Care Assistant is companionship, recognising that often clients want to enjoy someone's company, however the service can also include home help such as meal preparation and assistance around the house, helping with your client’s personal care routines, such as showering and dressing, and finally prompting or administering medication. Being a Care Assistant you will need to be comfortable delivering all aspects of care.
• £10.00 - £11.00 per hour plus mileage contribution
• Enhanced Bank Holiday rate £22.00 per hour
• Flexible zero-hour permanent Contract
• Quality Induction Training, including your Care Certificate.
• City & Guilds Dementia and End of Life Training
• Refer a Client £200 bonus reward
• Access to 24hr employee assistance programme
• Rota includes 1 weekend day on alternate weekends
• A COVID-19 safe, aware, organisation, with access to the COVID-19 Vaccine
• We welcome applications from all age groups (No upper Limit) and previous occupations
• Enhanced DBS – Fully Refunded
• Access to own car preferable
We are looking for people from all walks of life to join us as a valued Care Assistant. If you are naturally caring, compassionate and patient then this could be the perfect role for you.
We cannot wait for you to join our team!
£10 - £22 per hour
Need to have your own vehicle