Our client is one of the market leaders in providing compassionate and quality home care for clients who need one-to-one care in their home.
You will work with a very profitable and satisfying organisation to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also versatility to meet your needs.
The applicant will travel independently between visits to the customer and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving licence is a must in this role.
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Financial difficulties: dealing with bills, money management
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
The Promise to Our Carers:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Company pension scheme
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
• Full training
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training