Our client in South Bucks, rated “Good” by CQC, are looking to grow their team of Care Assistants.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion to care and support our elderly clients in their own homes based in the South Buckinghamshire area, including High Wycombe and all surrounding villages.
As a part-time role (or as many hours as your availability allows) this could also be the perfect role for you alongside your existing job.
Experience working in care is not a requirement to the role as full training is provided.
Care Assistant benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (£10.75ph - £13ph, double pay on bank holidays)
• Paid holiday
• Travel allowance (30p - 45p per mile)
• £250 new starter bonus after 100 hours work
• Refer a friend scheme (currently paid at £200)
• A guaranteed hour’s contract
• Holiday pay
• Pension scheme
• Minimum 1-hour visits (no 15 minute or half-hour calls)
• You will be offered clients who live approximately 5 miles radius of your home, to avoid too much time spent out on the road
• Visiting the same Clients for continuity of care and to allow you to build up a meaningful relationship
Our services include;
• Personal care
• Light housekeeping
Due to the nature of the role our Care Assistants must…
• Be a minimum of 18+ years old
• Have a full UK driving licence
• Own a vehicle
• Be available on alternate weekends
If you are caring and compassionate then you already have the most important qualifications to be a Care Assistant.
£10.75 - £13 per hour
Need to be able to drive
Full & Part Time