** You must have a valid driver's licence, access to a vehicle**
Rated ‘Good’ by CQC for the last 10 years, our client is looking to expand their friendly and driven team In Reading. They assist their clients, team members and the wider community to achieve the highest quality of life possible, through the provision of exceptional care and support; enhancing the well-being, growth and development of the individual.
If you are interested in progressing within the care sector, our client will fund your further education. Inspiring you to be the best you that you can be! They currently have care staff pursuing health and social care diplomas ranging from level 2 to level 7.
Full-time and part-time contracts are available, with guaranteed and flexible hours to fit your schedule.
Shifts are available both during the day and at night.
Care Assistant Duties:
• Aiding with personal care
• Assisting with cooking and support in the kitchen
• Completing relevant documentation
• Creating fun and engaging activities
• Everyday tasks such as shopping, sitting services and light housework
• Helping with fantastic days out
Care Assistant Benefits:
• Auto Enrolment Pension
• Business mileage paid
• Funded apprenticeships and diplomas
• Great work/life balance
• Supportive Management team and on call
Care Assistant Skills:
• Provide the highest quality care and support possible
• Treat people with respect
• Encourage independence and self-fulfilment
• Embrace individuality
• Enhance self-esteem
• Preserve dignity
• Support self-expression
• Recognize the right to take risks
• Promote freedom of choice
• Continually evolve and improve what we do
£9 -£10 per hour
Be able to drive
Full and Part time