Kingston Upon Thames
** £150 signing bonus and £300 referral bonus **
All shift patterns, including mornings, evenings, and weekends, are required - full and part-time.
Our client, who is rated ‘Good' by the CQC, offers flexible and tailored personal care to supplement the care already provided by family members or to replace care when family members are unable to assist.
They are looking for compassionate and caring Care Assistants to join their team and make a difference in people's lives. There is no experience required, but those with previous Care Assistant or Support Worker experience will be given free in-class and online training.
What do you get?
• Flexible working hours between 7 am and 9 pm
• From £11.00/hr weekdays (for those that can drive)
• From £10.00/hr weekdays (for those that don’t drive)
• 40p mileage allowance
• Enjoy the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme
• Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
• Free induction training to Care Certificate Level
• Pension scheme and 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
• Free uniform and equipment
• Full training is provided for free
What we need from you:
• Caring, empathetic and have compassionate nature
• Dedicated, committed and reliable
• Flexible with your availability
• Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
• Confident in driving to different locations
• This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
As a Care Assistant, you have the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life every single day. Please apply as soon as possible if you're interested.
£10 - £12 per hour