Want to work with an inspiring and enriching company, not only with guaranteed hours, but flexibility to satisfy your needs to make a difference to those who need it.
You will provide our clients in their own homes with personal assistance as a care assistant. This will make a huge difference. It is a very satisfying job.
You will help our customers live in their own homes more independently.
You will need to travel between customer visits independently, and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving license is a must for this role.
The position of an employee:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Casual dress
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical/dental insurance
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
12 months experience in a similar role