Senior Care Friend
Our client is looking for someone flexible to join their incredible team, and help provide high quality care to those who need it.
Our client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
• Helping someone to get up in the morning or to bed in the evening
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Paid DBS & paid training
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical/dental insurance
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£10 - £15 per hour Plus benefits
To be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
Full and Part Time