The client is a well-established and successful homecare services provider with an great reputation, providing service users unbeatable level of quality care within their home.
There are Full time and Part roles available, so you can get the most out of your employment.
What you would be doing:
• Providing companionship and helping to prevent loneliness
• Assisting with personal care
• Helping with domestic duties and meal preparation
• Helping with medication
• Taking clients out to continue doing the things they love, to appointments, or just for some fresh air and some exercise
• Reward and Recognition programme for staff to celebrate success
• Access to employee portal with lots of discounts at major retailers
• Regular social events
• Thank you gifts at Christmas, Easter, & staff Birthdays
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£10.5 per hour Plus benefits
To be able to drive
Certification or training in first aid
Full and Part Time