Home is where we feel most secure, and that’s why our client is one of the market leaders in providing compassionate and quality led domiciliary care for clients requiring one-to-one care within their own home.
Work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs. You will need to travel between customer visits independently, and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving license is a must for this role.
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Financial difficulties: dealing with bills, money management
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
The Promise to Our Carers:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Company pension scheme
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
• Full training
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£18k - £19k
To be able to drive
Up to date training