Full/Part time hours. £9.86 - £10.04 per hour
Our client wants to make life better for more people. As a Care Assistant you’ll be joining them in their continued efforts to make life better for their clients. They also want to make life better for you too, so you will have a contract of employment and all the support and development you need to thrive in your role and develop your career.
Our very successful client has provided home care for over 75 years and have 33 local offices in England and Scotland. They look after a variety of clients in their own homes and also work with local care homes, nursing homes and the NHS. They care for children, young adults and the elderly. Some may have dementia, Alzheimer's, challenging behaviours or other complex needs.
Being employed as a Care Assistant means:
• £9.86 - £10.04 per hour
• You will be paid for post-employment eLearning at £9.50 per hour
• Enhanced rates of pay on bank holidays
• Paid mileage for client visits and outings
• A variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle
• Access to weekly Covid-19 testing and support from your local branch throughout the current pandemic
• Weekly pay
• Continued professional development to support you and your career
• Access to exclusive discounts, cashback & vouchers for care workers
• Free uniform and DBS
• Holiday pay
• Pension scheme
• Working closely with your local branch
• Employee assistance line - available 24/7 and fully confidential for our staff
Your role will include:
• Prompting medication
• Helping with the preparation of meals and drinks
• Assisting with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
• Maintaining and updating reports such as care plans
We’re looking for:
• Six months’ paid experience in care such as a care assistant, domiciliary carer, personal healthcare assistant, care worker or similar.
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be a driver with access to your own reliable vehicle
• Good professional and personal references
Please note, carers who work in hospitals or care homes will work with us as ‘agency workers’ under ‘terms of engagement’.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that our client is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database.
£9.86 - £10.04 per hour
Need to be able to drive
Full & Part Time