Personal Domiciliary Carer
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
What is amazing about the care industry is the diversity of who you will work with both colleagues and clients. The environments you work in are constantly training, putting you in different situations to increase your experience, meet new people and discover new skills.
• Providing companionship and helping to prevent loneliness
• Assisting with personal care
• Helping with domestic duties and meal preparation
• Helping with medication
• Taking clients out to continue doing the things they love, to appointments, or just for some fresh air • and some exercise
• Helping someone to get up in the morning or to bed in the evening
• Showering/bathing/washing, dressing & undressing
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£20.5k plus benefits
To be able to drive
12 months experience in a similar role