We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a real difference in the lives of our client's customers to join their team as a Care Assistant in East Lancashire. Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car is required.
Example of what role includes but not limited to:
Personal and Dementia care - Assist with bathing, dressing and grooming, assist with medication reminders, dementia and alzheimer's care
Home help - Light housekeeping, run errands, help with shopping, meal preparation
Companionship - Arrange and escort to appointments, participate in hobbies and entertainment, plan visits and arrange outings
To become a Care Assistant, you do not need any prior experience or qualifications. However, prior experience working in a care setting or interacting with older people would be advantageous.
This could be personal experience such as caring for a family member or volunteer work. You will have a strong desire to help others and take pride in providing excellent service. You will be dependable, trustworthy, and courteous. You will enjoy making professional connections and will feel at ease spending time with others.
What are we looking for?
• Reliable people who are passionate about improving the quality of life for older people
• Good communication skills
• Flexible people with a ‘can do’ attitude
Care Assistant Requirements:
• No previous experience in the care sector needed, we just want you to have a passion for helping others
• Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car
• Enjoys the company of older people
• Desire to help others and make a difference
We are looking for people from all walks of life to join us as a valued Care Assistant. If you are naturally caring, compassionate and patient then this could be the perfect role for you.
We cannot wait for you to join our team!
£9.75 - £10.75 per hour
Need access to a vehicle
Full and Part Time