Care is the incredible bond you create with someone to benefit their life for the better. Care is going the extra mile. Care is most of the most rewarding jobs. Is care for you?
You may have experience in care already, supporting a loved one or within a care agency. Our client is one of the leading domiciliary agencies in the UK and can help you gain the experience you need to progress within the company. You will be matched with a client of similar interests to make your job not only easier but more fun, so you can focus on providing the highest quality care.
Qualities you’ll need:
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• Hands-on care experience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
Benefits for You:
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Opportunities within the company to further progress your career in care with professional support
We know that this will be a demanding role and your free time is important, this is why you will experience a 4 hour break each day, and one full day off each week.
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Care Worker role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£500 - £625 per week
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
To be able to drive
First Aid trained
Full Time Live-In Care