Senior Home Assistant
Newcastle upon Tyne
If you are motivated and quality driven, and are an individual that wants to grow in a successful domiciliary care business, then this position is for you.
Experience within a CQC regulated setting is essential along with strong leadership and relationship building skills.
Personality we are looking for:
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• Hands-on care experience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Opportunities within the company to further progress your career in care with professional support
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
To be able to drive
Full Time Live-In Care