Regional Care Worker
Where we feel most secure is our home, and that’s why our client is one of the market leaders in providing not only quality led domiciliary care but also compassionate care for clients.
Work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs.
You will need to travel between customer visits independently, and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving license is a must for this role.
• Friendship, listening and advice
• Dealing with bills, money management
• Shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Washing, dressing, taking medication
• Constant support
• Shopping and appointments
• Full training
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Company pension scheme
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
To be able to drive
Up to date training