An outstanding opportunity for a motivated and quality driven individual to grow in a successful domiciliary care business. Experience within a CQC regulated setting is essential along with strong leadership and relationship building skills.
Rest is important in such a demanding role, this is why you will experience a 3 hour break each day, with a longer 8 hour break once a week, guaranteeing you can provide quality care consistently, and ensuring you have downtime.
Benefits for You:
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Opportunities within the company to further progress your career in care with professional support
Qualities you’ll need:
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• Hands-on care experience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
To be able to drive
Up to date training
Full Time Live-In Care