Domicillary Care Assistant Part Time
Our client provides award winning care in the comfort of a client's own home across Darlington, Northallerton, Barnard Castle and the surrounding villages. Their mission is to "Change the face of ageing"
As a Care Assistant, you will encourage and support your clients' independence, allowing them to live in their own home. Their focus is on companionship so they can support not only the physical well-being but also the emotional well-being of our clients to help to combat loneliness.
Care Assistant benefits:
• 5 star employer winner
• Competitive rates of pay
• Top20 homecare provider award winner 2021
• Ongoing award winning training and development
• Minimum visits of one hour
• Regular clients to enable great rapport and relationship building
What we require from you:
• You must be able to drive due to the nature of the role
• To reflect the core values of the company
• Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
• You must have a caring and empathic nature
• Ability to work alternate weekends both Saturday and Sunday and some evenings if required
• Good flexible working commitment to fit around the needs of our clients
We would love to hear from you if you want to work for a company that makes a real difference in people's lives and be an important part of our team. You have the ability to make a difference and be a part of something wonderful!
£9.50 - £10 per hour
To be able to drive