Senior Home Assistant
A fantastic opportunity working for a very successful care agency in Waltham Forest
Our client is recruiting now for a part time Care Assistant role with immediate start dates available.
Flexible working hours!
Working as a carer can be hard work, demanding but also inspiring and rewarding, as you know, no day is the same!
If you think you have what it takes then we’d love to hear about you!
The nature of the job role:
• To provide professional, high quality domiciliary care to service users
• Safeguard service users and to have a duty of care towards them
• Assist the service user with day to day tasks including personal care, preparing meals, light cleaning and administering medicine as of when required.
• To attend training and to follow that training in practice within the organisation
• Maintaining excellent communication with the care coordinators in the office
• Represent our client to a highest standard
What we expect?
Applicants to be strong communicators with a passion to work within the care sector
Have a desire to care and support individuals in their own homes
It is a real advantage if you drive and have access to your own vehicle.
In return my client will offer career development, on-going training, flexible working hours, superb rates of pay and much more.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£8.90 - £9.90 per hour