Regional Domiciliary Carer
Are you a Community Care Worker looking for Full or Part time work?
Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
Would you like to work for a premium home care provider?
A fantastic successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home are now looking for staff immediately.
Your duties are likely to include:
• Helping people with washing, dressing and meal preparation
• Organising and carrying out work around the house (such as light cleaning, laundry and shopping)
• Supporting the individuals
• Working with other care professionals to create and implement care and development plans
• Arranging leisure activities
What we are looking for?
Friendly, empathetic and caring individuals with that passion for supporting individuals in their own homes
You will need to be able to communicate to people from a variety of different backgrounds
• Uniform provided
• Company social events
• Flexible working hours
• Mileage paid
• Private medical/dental insurance
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£21,000 pro rata
Be able to drive
12 months experience in a similar role
Full/Part Time Care