Regional Care Worker
Our client is a medium-sized, established care company registered with CQC.
They work with adults out in the community within their homes.
The client work closely with clients and their families to produce a detailed bespoke plan for care at home that addresses their exact person-centred needs and gives them a foundation from which to live with greater independence.
They are currently recruiting now for a part time Care Assistant role with immediate start dates available.
Flexible working hours offered.
Working as a carer can be hard work, demanding but also inspiring and rewarding, as you know, no day is the same!
If you think you have what it takes then we’d love to hear about you!
Your Main Daily Duties Will Include:
• Assistant all aspects of personal hygiene
• Helping with the intake of medication
• Meal preparation
• Providing emotional support
• Visiting regular clients in their own homes
Why should you apply?
• To join an outstanding company
• The chance to become part of caring, dedicated successful team
• Excellent hourly pay
• DBS Check provided
• NVQ Training provided free of charge
• Mileage paid
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£9.45 - £10.60 per hour
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care