Personal Domiciliary Carer
Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking for an immediate start?
Are you currently looking for a role within the Croydon area?
Our client is currently recruiting for Care Assistants to work with their busy team out in the local community.
The applicants must be compassionate, caring and hardworking individual’s that can continue to provide an excellent standard of care to their residents.
The main duties of this role are;
• To provide emotional support: friendship, listening and advice to the clients
• To assist with household errands including shopping, cleaning and cooking
• Looking after the individuals personal care and hygiene including washing, dressing, taking medication
• Assisting with light housework
• Shopping or picking up a prescription if needed
The Promise to Our Carers
• Free uniform provided
• Full training and induction programme
• Provided a work phone
• Excellent working environment
• Competitive pay
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
Certification or training in first aid