Home Care Assistant
Care Assistant Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic Care Assistants in the Buckinghamshire town of High Wycombe. There is no prior experience required because training is provided and fully paid for. You must have a valid driver's licence and access to a vehicle.
This provider is part of an award-winning national brand founded by a family, and infused with family values throughout the service. This service was opened by a mother and son team who wanted to establish a high-quality care service for older adults in the local community. They wanted to form a group of people who share their desire to create a service that will genuinely improve the lives of adults living in their homes.
As a Care Assistant & Companion, you will visit elderly people in their homes. Helping them with everyday task so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most and for as long as possible, duties will include:
• Assisting them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night
• Ensuring their home is safe and clean
• Helping with elements of personal care
• Preparing meals and collecting shopping or prescriptions
• Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support
Pay rates, hours & benefits as a Care Assistant:
• £9.50 - £11.50 per hour + mileage (40p per mile)
• 5.6 weeks paid holidays
• Fantastic career progression
• Full and part-time hours available
• Hours will include some early mornings, evenings, & alternate weekends
• Paid DBS & paid training provided locally
• You will see regular clients at regular times and work locally – so no long commutes
If you have any questions about this position or would like to apply, please click the apply button.
£9.50 - £11.50 per hour
Full and Part-time