Home Care Assistant
Kingston Upon Thames
** £100 signing bonus **
All shift patterns, including mornings, evenings, and weekends, are required - full and part-time.
Our client, who is rated ‘Good' by the CQC, offers flexible and tailored personal care to supplement the care already provided by family members or to replace care when family members are unable to assist.
They are looking for compassionate and caring Care Assistants to join their team and make a difference in people's lives. There is no experience required, but those with previous Care Assistant or Support Worker experience will be given free in-class and online training.
Excellent hourly rates
· £10.00 ph weekdays
· £12.00 ph weekends
· £20.00 Bank Holidays
· Mileage allowance of 40p per mile for drivers
· £40 per month for public transport
The Care Assistant role also includes other benefits such as:
· Bank holidays are paid at double time
· Carer of the month reward
· DBS cost reimbursed after successful completion of probation period
· Excellent hourly rate
· Exciting opportunities for career progression within our new branch
· Free branded uniform, identification card and personal protective equipment
· Full extensive and ongoing free training. Paid attendance for initial training and shadowing
· Mentoring system in place and 24-hour support and advice
· Nest pension scheme
· Opportunity for pay increases as you become more qualified
· Opportunity to shape a new branch as it grows – be a part of something exciting from the very beginning
· Paid annual leave, 28 days pro rata
· Paid Care Certificate on completion
· Permanent *£150* recommend a friend scheme
· PPE provided
As a Care Assistant, you have the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life every single day. Please apply as soon as possible if you're interested.
£10 - £12 per hour
Full and Part Time