We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life of the elderly individuals that our client supports on a daily basis.
We are excited for you to join their ‘CQC Good’ and enthusiastic team in Lewisham as a Full-Time Care Worker.
You would be responsible for meeting our clients' support needs in a way that respects the individual and promotes independence. You would be expected to travel from home to home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed upon between the client and the customer. These rewarding tasks can include.
• Help with washing & dressing
• Shopping & meal preparation
• Prompting with medication
• Support with daily routines
• Respite services
• Socialising and leisure activities
• Helping clients access the community
You must be flexible, willing to work 6 days per week
Shifts available are:-
7am - 5pm or 11am - 9.30pm
What we look for
It’s important that all Care Workers have the following qualities:
• Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
• Caring and sensitive
• Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
• Good communicator
£20,200 - £26,800