Care Worker Full & Part Time
We have just taken a fantastic opportunity for full time and part time Care Assistants based in Richmond and surrounding areas. There is no Need to be a driver & No previous experience is needed as full training will be provided.
Whether you want a career change, want to start a career in care sector or you are an experienced Care Worker looking for a new challenge we would like to hear from you. There has never been a better time to work in the care sector and to support someone in your local community.
You could be joining a leading provider of homecare and support services to older adults in the area. They were formed over 15-years ago based on the owner’s own experience of caring for her daughter. They felt there was a need to provide a care service that puts people at the heart of the service rather than profit. Everyone who works in the service has a passion for ensuring only the highest standards of support is provided. They have a good CQC rating and brilliant feedback from their Care Assistants about being "A fantastic place to work"
What the job entails:
You will be visiting older vulnerable adults in their own home. Helping them with everyday task, so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most, because it holds their treasured memories.
• Helping them to get up in the morning or prepare for bed in the evening.
• Help with elements of personal care including being there whilst they have a shower or bath.
• Assist them with dressing/undressing.
• Preparing meals and snacks.
• Helping with the laundry or other household cleaning.
• Support with shopping and managing their bills.
• Being a warm reliable companion who they can rely on for support.
We have a host of different working patterns available from mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends and there will be enhanced pay for any bank holiday work. Free DBS & full training provided.
£10.75 per hour