We are on the hunt for outstanding Carers in the Ealing area.
Are you a Carer looking for Full or Part time work?
Are you warm, compassionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives?
Would you like to work for a leading home care provider?
Our client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The nature of the job role:
• Assisting with personal care
• Helping with domestic duties and meal preparation
• Helping with medication if required
• Taking clients out to continue doing the things they love, to appointments, or just for some fresh air and some exercise
• Accompany clients to medical appointments
• Must be able to drive and hold a UK driving licence
• NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care would be an advantage
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Up to date training
• Free uniform
• Flexible working hours
• 28 days holiday
• Refer a friend scheme
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£22,000 pro rata
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training
Full/Part Time Care