Would you like to work with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs?
A new position is vacant working for a leading care agency in Hammersmith.
We are looking for a Community Carer that can go that extra mile!
If you are perhaps looking for a new challenge and want to expand your career then please keep reading.
The main responsibilities of the role:
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Financial difficulties: dealing with bills, money management
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
What we offer:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Company pension scheme
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
• Full training
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
You will need to hold a UK full driving licence.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Certification or training in first aid