A superb opportunity working for an outstanding Domiciliary Care Agency based in the Haringey area.
We are supporting our client in searching for a Community Carer with previous experience within the care sector.
The ideal candidate will love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
Our client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
No two days will be the same, use your skills to help them on a daily basis!
• Holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Comprehensive training and development
• Free uniform
• Mileage paid
• Free DBS
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers with previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£22,000 pro rata
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
Full/Part Time Care