A fantastic opportunity in Kensington with flexible working hours has come available for working with vulnerable adults in a care home setting.
The successful candidate will earn £9.50- £11.00 per hour.
If you are passionate about caring for others then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
Please keep reading!
Our client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The Role of a Care Worker:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Uniform provided
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
• Pension contribution
• Mileage paid
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay
£9.50- £11.00 per hour
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
Full/Part Time Care