Do you have a passion for Care?
Are you looking for something that is rewarding and that has huge job satisfaction?
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic Care Assistant team based near Enfield.
You will be working with an inspiring and rewarding company to help make a difference to those who need it, with not only guaranteed hours but also flexibility to suit your needs!
The successful applicant will work with set individuals within their own home environment.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
• Emotional support: friendship, listening and advice
• Financial difficulties: dealing with bills, money management
• Household errands: shopping, cleaning, cooking
• Individual care: washing, dressing, taking medication
• Supervision: constant support
• Travel assistance: shopping and appointments
What we offer to you!
• 28 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
• Competitive pay
• Contact with regular customers to encourage strong connections
• Full training
• Guaranteed hours and flexible contracts
• Mileage paid per mile
• Provided with a work phone
• Career development
No experience necessary as full training is provided; however having previously worked in the domiciliary sector will be advantageous when applying for this role.
You will need to travel between customer visits independently, and therefore, owning a reliable vehicle with a full UK driving license is a must for this role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training
Certification or training in first aid