Senior Home Assistant
If you are looking for a rewarding role that offers flexible working hours and great career development this may be right for you. Our client offers paid training to our staff, overtime on bank holidays and salary uplifts on selected shifts throughout the year.
Working in home care offers different obstacles every day, and the opportunity to enjoy being with your client, enjoying activities such as gardening, shopping and attending work events. The emotional payments, and high job satisfaction provides an incredible career prospect for careers interested in providing high quality care.
The Role of a Care Worker
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Casual dress
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical/dental insurance
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
Full/Part Time Care