Regional Domiciliary Carer
Are you a compassionate individual with experience working in care? Do you want to work for an Award Winning Company that is committed to your development? Our client is looking for a committed, hardworking Senior Care Assistant to join their expanding team.
Rest is important in such a demanding role, this is why you will experience a 3.5 hour break each day, guaranteeing you can provide quality care consistently, and ensuring you have downtime, with a longer 10 hour break once a week.
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Opportunities within the company to further progress your career in care with professional support
What the role requires:
• Work well in ta team
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Certification or training in first aid
Full Time Live-in Care