An exceptional opening for a motivated and value driven individual to grow in a successful domiciliary care business. Having previous CQC regulated experience may be advantageous when applying for this role.
Rest is important in such a demanding role, this is why you will experience a 3 hour break each day, with a longer 8 hour break once a week, guaranteeing you can provide quality care consistently, and ensuring you have downtime.
Benefits for You:
• Holiday pay
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Opportunities within the company to further progress your career in care with professional support
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
Qualities you’ll need:
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• Hands-on care experience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
Be able to drive
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
12 months experience in a similar role
Full Time Live-In Care