Radcliffe on Trent
Are you looking for a new start? A fresh challenge with a genuine opportunity to make a difference within your local community? Make the change and start a career in Social Care. No experience necessary as full training is given.
Both full-time and part-time hours available in the Rushcliffe region. It is essential that all of the Care Assistants hold a Full Driving Licence and have access to a reliable car.
Our client offers their Care Assistants:
• £11.50 - £12.25ph
• £23.00 - £24.50ph Bank Holidays
• Full comprehensive training and shadowing paid for
• DBS check paid for
• Paid holiday
• Mileage paid at 35p per mile
• Access to weekly testing and the covid-19 vaccine
• Ongoing support and professional development opportunities
• Employee Recognition Programme & Bonus Scheme
They support adults in the comfort of their own homes as an alternative to a care home. As a Care Assistant you will support their customers with personal care including:-
• Washing & bathing
• Medication prompting
• Light domestic chores
• Providing companionship
It’s time to care - Our vulnerable need you now, more than ever! Be the help they need. Apply Today and we will be in touch shortly.
£11.50 - £12.25 per hour
Must be a driver
Full and Part time