Regional Domiciliary Carer
Are you passionate about care? Do you love the variety of working out in the Community? Are you an experienced Health Care Worker looking for a new role? This could be perfect for you!
Our client is recruiting now for a Part Time Health Care Worker with immediate start dates available.
The hours will be flexible to suit.
Working as a Health Care Worker this can be hard work, demanding but also inspiring and rewarding, as you know, no day is the same!
Your Main Daily Duties Will Include:
• Assistant all aspects of personal hygiene
• Helping with the intake of medication
• Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens
• Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients
• Accompany clients to medical appointments
• Meal preparation
• Providing emotional support
• Visiting regular clients in their own homes
• Training and progression opportunities
• Staff discount scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Refer a friend scheme
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£8.90 - £9.90 per hour
Certification or training in first aid