Regional Care Worker
Bury St Edmunds
Looking for an exciting new opportunity within the care sector?
Do you consider yourself to be caring, passionate, loyal, motivated and a desire to help others?
Our client is recruiting now for a part time Care Giver to work in this well established and very successful domiciliary care organisation.
Working as a Care Giver can be hard work, demanding but also inspiring and rewarding, as you know.
If you think you have what it takes then we’d love to hear about you!
The main responsibilities are:
• Assistant all aspects of personal hygiene
• Helping with the intake of medication
• Meal preparation
• Providing emotional support to the individual
• Visiting regular clients in their own homes
• Being a companion and helping them to continue doing activities they love
In return our client will offer an excellent working environment, up to date training, extra qualifications if needed, mileage paid, good rates of pay and flexible working hours.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£9.45 - £9.89
Be able to drive
Up to date training