Live-In Care Assistant
An excellent position has arisen for an opportunity in a Live in Carer role.
We are looking for a motivated and quality driven individual to grow in a successful domiciliary care business.
The experienced individual must have worked within a CQC regulated setting and this is essential along with strong leadership and relationship building skills.
Rest is important in such a demanding role, this is why you will experience a 3 hour break each day, with a longer 8 hour break once a week, guaranteeing you can provide quality care consistently, and ensuring you have downtime.
Qualities you’ll need:
• Confidence to work independently
• Experience of working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations
• Good communication skills and patience
• Hands-on care experience
• The ability to maintain clear and accurate records
Benefits for You:
• Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training
• Free DBS check
• Great rates of pay
• Holiday pay
• Up to date courses and qualifications
• Matched personalities with carers and clients to build lasting connections
• Ongoing training and support and fantastic career progression
If you’re looking for a rewarding Live-In Carer role with a team that offers great rewards and lots of support? Then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£12 per hour
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
Full Time Live-In Care