With a team of kind hearted, professional, friendly and family orientated care professionals supporting its staff, day in and day out, one of Cambridgeshire’s most reputable care providers has opened up its doors to welcome some new Care Assistants to their amazing team.
Supplying Care Assistants across Cambridge, our client is never short of a variety of hours to cover and so has a shift to suit every worker. This enables you the ability to specify your own work availability each week and be allocated the shifts that suit your lifestyle and commitments as a Care Assistant.
Your role will be to provide support to people in their own home ranging from:
• Social Inclusions
• Meal Preparation
• Personal Care
Perks and benefits of being a Care Assistant:
• £10 p/h weekdays and £10.50 - £11 p/h weekends
• Time and a half on bank holidays
• Paid mileage
• Industry leading training
• Amazing support and friendly and understanding office team
• Long term established clients
• Use of an electric bike to whizz round on (depending on availability)
• Kare Hero Award
• Free uniform
You will need a driving licence due to this part time role being in community care, however owning your own vehicle is not essential.
Let’s put a smile on the faces of the people that make up your community!
£10 per hour
You will need a driving licence