Are you a Social Care Worker looking for Full or Part time work?
We would love to talk to you if you have previously been a support worker, health care assistant, been caring for a family member or have a passion for helping older people in your community.
Our fantastic client is a well-established and successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
They are looking for warm, compassionate individuals that want to make a difference in people’s lives.
The Role of a Social Care Worker:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Casual dress
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical/dental insurance
The individual must be a car driver
OUR Commitment to YOU:
• Full-time and part-time hours
• Local rounds to you, no long distance travelling
• Paid training and qualifications
• Recommend a friend scheme
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£9 - £10.20 per hour
Be able to drive
Full/Part Time Care