Are you a Domiciliary Carer looking for Full or Part time work?
Do you want to make a difference to individual’s lives?
If ‘Yes’ then please consider our opportunity below
One of our clients based in the Wroxham area is a well-established and successful domiciliary care service provider.
They have an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The Role of a Domiciliary Carer:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Uniform to be provided
• Company events & social hours
• Flexible part time working hours
• Continued training and support
• Opportunities to gain further qualifications
• Plus mileage
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and references
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£19,000 pro rata
NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care
12 months experience in a similar role
Up to date training
Full/Part Time Care