We are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join our very successful client in Colchester.
As part of the professional team you will do everything you can to ensure the patient's treatment is of the highest standard.
Our client is a well-established and very successful domiciliary care services provider with an outstanding reputation for offering service users an unrivalled level of quality care within their home.
The Role of a Care Assistant:
• Be adjustable to individuals needs
• Implement and create individual care plans
• To carry out specific and general tasks with the health and wellbeing on the client in mind
• To communicate effectively and professionally
• To work within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company while being a team player
• Company events & social hours
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Opportunities to develop your own career
• Continuous on-going learning with internal and external courses available
• Flexible working hours
• Private medical/dental insurance
They are looking to hire committed and compassionate Carers, with or without previous care experience, to join their friendly, professional team. If you’re interested then please press the APPLY button below without delay!
£20,000 pro rata
Full/Part Time Care